Golisi Intelligent LCD Battery Charger
- Large LCD display
- High compatibility
- Automatic smart temperature regulation and protection
- ABS, PC and fire-retardant materials are used for safety
LCD Large Display
Integrated LCD panel clearly displays charging parameters and processes (battery type, voltage, time, charging percentage, charging capacity, auto alert indication for bad battery cell); reverse protection, precision end of charge voltage detection.
Automatic Smart Temperature Regulation
Detects and regulates the internal temperature of your electronic devices in real time thus preventing the possibility of overheating
Protects from over-charge, over-current, over-voltage, over-heating and short circuits
High Quality Materials Used for Safety
The S4 case is made from high quality ABS+PC fireproof materials, the loading springs are made from military grade stainless steel. The spring loaded battery contact paltes lessen interaction resistance which makes it more precise with its charging voltage while charging. It produces less heat thus allowing smoother sliding action when inserting and removing the batteries.
Battery Detection and Smart Charging
It supports up to 4 batteries of different sizes and chemistries. S4 can detect different battery types and smartly allocate current and voltage accordingly. In other word, it can charge different batteries at the same time.
S4 is not just compatible with 18650, 26650, 21700, 20700, 18500, 18490, 18350 Li-ion batteries, it is also compatible with IMR. ICR Ni-Mh/Ni-Cd batteries with 32 – 70mm length and up to 32mm in diameter
- Screen Display and Operation: When connecting to power supply without batteries, the screen will be bright for 2 seconds then display “null” which denotes no battery loaded.
- Charging Status and Screen Display: When “%” flashes, it means the device is charging the battery. “%” will keep increasing as the device charges the battery and when it gets to 100%, S4 ceases to charge the battery because battery is fully charged.
- Button Operation: A short click displays LCD charging status; A 3 seconds long click keeps the LCD bright continuously.